The Jomsom trek is a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a shorter trek. The 6 day trek to Jomsom is essentially the last third of the Annapurna circuit. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill area and then passes the Dhaulagiri icefall giving you a prime view of all the mountains. After reaching Jomsom the trek heads up to Muktinath, an important pilgrimage place for Buddhists and Hindu's which lies on the Tibetan border. This area gives you a look at the high and dry landscape that is the Tibetan plateau. The trek ends with a plane ride from Jomsom to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu. This is one of the lower elevation treks that we offer rising to only 3800 m. If you do'nt have time you can just use to way flights to visit Jomsom and Muktinath part only.
||Trekking in Nepal
|No. of Days
|Activities Per Day
- Day 1 Kathmandu arrival/ transfer to hotel.
- Day 2 Kathmandu guided city tour
- Day 3 Kathmandu to Pokhara / flight or bus
- Day 4 Pokhara to Jomsom by flight and trek to Kagbeni.
- Day 5 Trek to Muktinath and back to Kagbeni.
- Day 6 Kagbeni to Jomsom
- Day 7 Fly to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu
- Day 8 Departure/ drive to airport
- Day 1(Kathmandu arrival/ transfer to hotel.)
Kathmandu arrival/ transfer to hotel/ our represent will be at the airport to receive you on your arrival. Just look for Eco Trek's banner.
- Day 2(Kathmandu guided city tour)
Kathmandu guided city tour.
- Day 3(Kathmandu to Pokhara / flight or bus )
Kathmandu to Pokhara / flight or bus.
- Day 4(Pokhara to Jomsom by flight and trek to Kagbeni.)
Pokhara to Jomsom by flight and trek to Kagbeni.
- Day 5(Trek to Muktinath and back to Kagbeni.)
Trek to Muktinath and back to Kagbeni.
- Day 6(Kagbeni to Jomsom)
Kagbeni to Jomsom.
- Day 7(Fly to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu)
Fly to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu.
- Day 8(Departure/ drive to airport )
Departure/ drive to airport (or you can stay as longer as your time permits).
- Accommodation with Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Flight/ Car or Tourist Bus.
- Permit and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sight Seeing fees, Transportation and Guide in Kathmandu.
- English Speaking guide and supporter for trekking with their salary, Insurance, Foods, accommodation and Equipments.
- Three times food in Trekking days.
- Private car to and from Trekking ending point.
- One welfare dinner in Kathmandu (Typical Nepali foods with cultural dance).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Bottled drinks and bar bill every where.
- Personal exp, personal equipment, tipping to staffs , rescue.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
A great mass of black rock soaring to over 22,000 feet, Mt. Kailash has the unique distinction of being the world's most venerated holy place at the same time that it is the...
Read More »
Mount Everest towers above Khumbu at over 8,848 meters and is perhaps the most iconic symbol of challenge and adventure on Earth. On our classic Everest Base Ca...
Read More »
Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. All around our itinerary is surrounded by a cirque of awe-inspiring peaks, including the awesome south face o...
Read More »